About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome!

I offer you my 9 years of translation, editing and proofreading experience in the following areas:

• Business (powerpoint presentations, press releases, letters from the president, HR, newsletters, product descriptions, proposals)
• Education (reports, student records, instructions, ESL, student papers (revision and correction)
• Health (doctors notes, tests, results)
• Immigration (driving licences, birth certificates, marriage and divorce certificates, immigration forms)
• Legal (contracts, offers)
• Résumés and cover letters (I give your old résumé a fresh new look and cover letter that highlights your skills)
• Travel (brochures, flyers, catalogues)
• Websites (content, legal terms) and much much more!

You can be certain of the quality and confidentiality of your documents with a fast turnaround delivery and affordable rates.

Send me your document (in the following formats: Word format, PDF or Powerpoint, or Text) for a free quote.

I am a member of two translators' associations (ATIO and OTTIAQ).

I do freelance work and also accept short or long term contracts as well as offers from translation agencies.

If you have any questions or request a free quote, you are more than welcome to contact me. It will be my pleasure to help you.

Thank you, Merci!

No comments: